World Bank has pledged to lend to Rajasthan government on energy reforms this decision has been taken in the aftermath of meeting between World Bank’s country Director in India Mr. Onno Ruhl and Rajasthan Chief minister Vasundhara Raje.
- The director praised the state’s effort on energy development and conveyed that Cooperation work between West Bengal government and Rajasthan government on energy reforms.
- The bank has prepared detailed report focusing energy reforms from conventional and non-conventional sources.
- The meeting held at Vasundhara Raje’s residence, Chief secretary CS Rajan special principal secretary for energy sanjay Malhotra and other officials were attended the meeting.
- World Bank Inception-1944
- Headquarters- Washington DC
- President –Jim Yong Kim